Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Day 13 August 2 Wednesday Seal Bay to Seal Cove

We decided that we liked Seal Bay so much that we thought we would stay with the theme and go directly to another favorite - Seal Cove on the Damariscotta River. It was a perfect day to travel with lake- like seas and brilliant sunshine that started at sunrise.

 





Our distance was a good length of about 56 miles. 

Here we are leaving Seal Bay



Goose Rock light marks the east end of Fox Island Thorofare that is the separation between North Haven and Vinalhaven islands.

Here is the village of North Haven.

After we crossed West Penobscot Bay we passed Two Bush Island.

And we took the inside passage that again goes by my lone tree friend and Port Clyde.

Here we have arrived at Seal Cove. As I have mentioned before the beauty of the scene is nearly impossible to capture in photos, but I tried my best.



I will close with a moon picture taken in Seal Bay after I published yesterday's post.

Good Night and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Would enjoy hearing your thoughts on the blog.